Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The last at last

I finally got around to editing and completing the video series on the essential oil cabinet that I made for my son for Christmas.  Lightworks is still a bit of a chore and will be for a while yet, but it is not locking up and being frustrating like Windows Movie Maker was.  I still have a long way to go, but it is fun learning.

My son liked the cabinet and most people who have laid eyes on it do to.  It was a big complex job and I find that shooting video while working makes it go almost twice as long.  I still have some video of other things to edit down, but I am catching up fast.  There has not been a lot of activity in the shop.  A few little projects done and waiting for editing though.

This turned out to be a series of longish videos.  I didn't start out to make it an opus.  I really thought at the start that it would be two or three short ones.  It grew.



I am not sure what goes over better, the long ones or the short ones.  I like doing both, so I guess there will not be any rule about how long they will be.  I am just out here by the river, trying to get by, and shooting some video as I go.  Thanks for watching and as always....

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment