Thursday, January 14, 2016

Another Bosch tool from BTP

I redeemed some more points at the Be The Pro forum and yesterday that brown truck pulled up to my door and dropped this off.


I did a short video on unpacking it and it is sitting waiting to be edited, along with the essential oil rack videos.  Snow is here and I am totally worn out from using the snow blower, both here and at a few neighbours who need a bit of a hand right now.  Not much for shop time lately.  I do have another bundle of insulation for the ceiling, and today I bought the vapour barrier, and the sheeting is sitting there too.  I don't think I will be able to pull the sheet in the house to paint before I put it up.  I have a few projects to get on but like I said.  I am just plumb wore out.

Thanks for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment