Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Sill hanging around

I just have not had any ambition lately.  I have hardly been out to the shop, though not totally absent.  I went out there today for 10 minutes and did a bit of sweeping.  I helped Sally out with a bit of wallpapering in the house by removing some trim, and making a few pieces for around a window that I have been promising for a few years now.  Nothing special, just plain old 1 x 4 with some poly on it.  I didn't bother with pics or video.

All in all, I think I just have a case of the winter blahs.  I have not even looked at video to edit or had any interest other than wanting to hibernate for the rest of the winter.    The weather has been nice too and I still have no get up and go.  We lost a bunch of snow to melting and the river is open again.  Still, I just want to hit the snooze button, roll over and go back to sleep.  Oh well, the world will keep on turning.  I will build up enough energy to get off my rear end in a while, as with everything, this too shall pass.

I have a few projects that I am wanting to do.  I have some footage to edit of things done, so fear not, I have not abandoned anything just yet.  Just taking a break.  I looked at my You Tube account and there are about 54 videos in less than a year, so that is a bit more than one a week.  A fair amount of work and content I would say, so I think I am going to enjoy doing nothing for a little while yet.

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment