Friday, February 26, 2016

ZCI for the Bosch

Not quite happy with the insert provided by Bosch, I decided to build my own.  It is a pretty common thing on most mitre saws and should help give a nicer cut.  Of course, I kept the original in case I have to tilt it over on the bevel adjustment.  This will handle everything else.  I rarely use the bevel anyway.  I just stick to mitres and straight cuts for the most part.

I am still getting accustomed to Lightworks.  It is much more powerful than what I need, but I am getting some of my routine tasks down and getting more comfortable with it.  This time I decided to add some music.

It is quite hard for me to decide on what to use for music.  There are some good ones out there, but not long enough.  I tend to go for something with acoustic guitar in it.  I guess that comes from my love of the instrument.  Some, I find, say it is acoustic guitar, but is more keyboard than anything else.  This leaves me on a quest that can last for hours to find what I want.  Your ears can get tired by then.  Fortunately, YT has a bunch and you can mark favourites.

So, today is my birthday, so I guess this is my birthday gift to you.


Thanks for dropping by



No comments:

Post a Comment