Monday, October 05, 2015

Embarrassing bit, but I did it

I have been going over and over on whether to put this out there or not.  I recorded it right after I did the guitar string change and it has been sitting on my hard drive.  I am not a good player and I am acutely aware of what my voice sounds like.  But if I am to encourage people to get out there and record themselves doing their hobbies, I figure I better live by those words.

I have been working on the shop for 6 months and have not touched the guitar in all that time.  I really love the instrument and it has been a companion for most of my life.  I don't practice enough, or play in front of people often.  So, here it is, me, embarrassing myself, and willing to let the world know that even if you are not great at something, enjoy it any way.



Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment