I managed to get the first video of the Essential Oil cabinet edited and I put it on You Tube a few days ago. I thought I would make a short post and insert it in the blog here. I have called the series "A board of Cherry". Part 2 should come out shortly after Christmas.
I managed to sell my small scaffolding unit and I am going to put the money into some casters for the table saw. The ones on it function OK but there are only 2 swivel casters on one end and I want to change it to having all 4 corners with swivel casters. This will allow me to build the shelf for the Bosch Glide Mitre saw so that the table saw can be parked under it, freeing up a lot of space in the shop. So a shop project is in the future, and along with that, a whole bunch of re-arranging. The scaffold being gone makes a huge blank spot on the wall too, so stick around and see how this goes. It won't be the last time, that's for sure. I have to insulate and sheath the walls and put the electric in so things have to be able to be taken off the walls for that. I hope to pull the permit for the electric in the new year and get that roughed in and inspected so I can continue to close the interior in. All this, of course, depends on budget allowances. I may have a bit of commission work on the line, so that may bring in a couple of needed dollars.
Thanks for dropping by!