Friday, October 02, 2015

Getting rid of the time conflict

It has been a bit difficult for me for the past week or so.  Not anything vital or important.  It's just that these blog entries have gotten ahead of my You Tube videos and I found it hard to keep switching between the timing of them both.  Perhaps in the future, time travellers will have the same dilemma.

It was time to buckle down and get my video footage edited and put up so everything is in sync again.  I am still experimenting with editing and it takes a while to get a video all sorted out and put up.  I am using Microsoft Movie Maker, it came with my Windows 7 Pro on this laptop.  That fits into my budget just fine.  The last bit of this footage was taken this morning, right after I completed the work.

I feel much better now.  I feel like I am caught up and less frazzled.  I may be a bit OCD I think.  Silly things like this weigh on my mind more than it should, and I let it.  At least it is motivation to get things done.

I have another video on my hard drive that I am hesitant to release.  Right after doing the string change and maintenance on my acoustic guitar I shot myself doing a tune.  This after not touching it for 5 or 6 months.  To start, I am not a very good guitar player, and I know what my voice sounds like too.  Not strong, and not accurate.  My Dad used to tell me I had a good voice for cooling soup.  I think that is a fair assessment.

So, this video kind of clears the slate and now on to the next thing.  Hopefully keeping everything on the same time line from here on in.  I hope you enjoy it.  As always, likes, comments and shares are a wonderful thing in the life of someone doing You Tube videos, and new subscribers are always wanted.  I only have just over 30 subscibers, and would like to keep it going, so showing some interest is always encouraging.

Now, on to the video:


As always,

Thanks for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment