Monday, October 12, 2015

A busy day.

It was a beautiful day today.  Too nice to stay indoors.  I spent the day behind the shop, using my mini tiller and levelling the ground a bit back there.  After checking the weather, and learning that rain is in the forecast, I spread out the rest of the lawn seed we had on hand.  A bit of moisture always helps.  All in all, an enjoyable day.

But I did promise a video to be out.  Well here it is at 11:20 PM and I just finished uploading it to You Tube.  It is longer than I had anticipated and I added a bit at the beginning which adds to it.  I think every wood worker on You Tube has a "sharpening" video, and I guess this one is mine.  I used a lot of editing, speeding things up to 8X speed to try and cut down on the length.  I didn't think it would be all that entertaining watching my hands go back and forth.  I just slowed the video down for commentary and such.  It took a lot of work.  Probably more time dealing with the video than it took to do the job.  I am more convinced now that more, shorter videos, are better.  I suppose I could have broken this one up, but there is a continuity to it that only comes with keeping it together.

I hope you enjoy the show!


Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment