Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Tool Chest Pt 2

I get the carcass completed and put together.  The I get it put into place.  Quite a bit of work done and it turns out fine.

My editing software just went through a major upgrade, so I am back on a bit of a learning curve with it again.  It is supposed to be simpler, but once you get accustomed to doing things a certain way, change is difficult.  I find I am doing a lot more colour correction and using DVE's to try and get the shots looking better and focused on the work.  The new upgrade makes that easier and it is another toy in my bag of tricks.  It does make the editing process a bit longer, but I think the quality has a slight improvement.  Although it will probably go unnoticed....lol.


Thanks for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment