Monday, February 08, 2016

Improving the Bosch

I love my Bosch Glide mitre saw.   It is a wonderful piece of machinery.  If you have been following along though, you will realize that it does have some short comings.  One of them is the dust chute.  Here I do a simple job, with a reclaimed inner tube from a wheel barrow, to improve it a bit.  It is still not perfect, but it is a lot better.  I suppose that having the vacuum or a dust collector hooked up would improve it more, but I do not have the power to the shop yet, so we will have to wait to see what that does.



Thanks for dropping by

2 comments:

  1. Nice mod! It's worth knowing this sort of thing so that people stand a chance of getting the best out of their tools, thanks for the insight. Unfortunately I think a lot of other models suffer from the same problem, but there that makes this a fairly universal fix.

    ReplyDelete