Sunday, July 26, 2015

I won, I won

My battle with the siding.  It was a lot harder than I thought it would be, but I kept slowly making progress a little at a time.  Finally today I got the last pieces put up....well, except for some little filler pieces, but that is no big deal.  They will go up when I do the last of the trim and staining and that is next.  I am so glad this part is over.  The colour variations will disappear with the stain.  The horizontal lines on the front and back will have trim over them, and there will be a frieze board under the eaves and trim wrapping each corner.  There is also some touch up to do on the white and I am still pondering the doors.  So, a whole bunch of little jobs now.

So, without further ado.  Here is what it looks like today.




I had a nice dip in the pool after to cool off, then a nice cold beer after that.  I have an electrician going to call me tomorrow and after the outside is done it will be time to start picking away at getting some electricity out there......and probably a gas line at the same time when I dig the trench.

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment