I got all the half lap joint cut into the 6 x 6's today....which means I got a total of 4 joints cut. Not a lot of work, but it is progress. I made what I think is my best video yet too.
The joinery fits pretty good right off the saw. Now I have to put it under the old shed and assemble it with lags and PL premium. When it is laid out on the ground I realize how small it is. Sally is saying it is huge. I put the saw benches in and some tools to give some scale.
Not a huge amount of work done, but it was a bit heavier than I should be tackling, better to go slow than to have to stop all together. I am very pleased with the progress so far. Next is opening the floor of the shed. I know the joists are terribly over spanned. That is what the pressure treated 2 x 10's are for though, getting that floor beefed up and safe. The weather guessers are calling for 4 days of rain coming, so I am not sure when progress continues, but it will and I will post then.
Thanks for dropping by!