Monday, November 14, 2016

Sally's Coffee Table Pt 4

A bit more progress documented here.  Of course, the build is done and I am sitting at it typing this now.  I guess that is how it goes in the movies.

I tried a couple of different angles while shooting this one.  I also created a new into and outro.  I am still learning and experimenting with Lightworks.  I have a couple of the basics down for what I do repeatedly, I still try something else every now and then just to learn different techniques.

In this one we go from a slab to the legs blanks being ready.  Lots of cutting and hand planing, along with power tools too.  No, my tools are not particularly quiet.  I try to pay attention to the sound levels for those who use ear buds and headphones.


Thanks for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment