Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Videos are out

Well, it was a nice day and we went to London to give my son his birthday present.  The harvest is in full swing now and throughout the length of the trip we saw fields full of equipment.  I would bet the farmers are not sleeping much these days.  Getting as much done as they can before the weather changes to rain and slows them down.

But today it was sunny.  My son is in good spirits and health and what more could a parent want than that?  He really liked the box, and we had a good visit.  We took him out to lunch at the Early Bird and had a really good meal.  I had a Philly Cheese sandwich that was delicious.  After that we walked a bit around the Covent Marketplace, kind of an open air market, only indoors.  Lots of local produce, meats and cheeses, restaurants and a plethora of other vendors.  We didn't get home until 5 and we are still full.  I started uploading the videos almost right away and here it is after 8 now.  It takes a while with my connection speed, which is why I do them in standard definition instead of HD.  I record in a lower resolution too as I only have a small point and shoot with limited memory and battery life.  It is a Canon S100.


So there you go.  With a payout of about $40 you can do this too.

On to the business at hand.  The Spidey Box videos.  It is in 2 parts because they are a bit lengthy.  It just kinda took on a life of it's own as I went through all the footage.  I hope you find them entertaining!

Part 1:


Part 2:




As always

Thanks for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment